Hey HealthNuts! I'm Nikole and welcome to the HealthNut Fam :) On my
channel I talk about all things Food, health, lifestyle, Food, oh and did I mention food? I post 2-3 times a week on my channel. Recipe Mondays, Wellness Wednesdays and Vlog Fridays. I create videos like: What I Eat in a Day, Meal Prep With Me, Healthy Grocery Hauls, Healthy Recipes, My Morning Routine, Day in the Life and MORE!
A healthy period/how to survive your period would be such an amazing video! Please please please do it! My family thinks that its so weird that I meal prep and make green smoothies a few times a week but I just tell them they are the weird ones because its nutritious and delicious! And a PART 2 to this video would be amazing as well!.
am also a slow eater! My husband is done with his meal by the time I have taken my first few bites. He often looks at my plate and wonders if I have even eaten anything the whole time he was eating! š„ My new healthy habit is to be sure to look outside or even step outside before looking at my phone. I drink my water, have a good morning stretch and orient my brain to being awake.
Could you do a video on the diva cup. I would like to try it but want some reviews and tricks on using it. i am a pad and tampon user but would like something easier. Like with the others you end up having to carry both in your purse, it becomes too much. I am just looking for a easier stress free way to deal with my period. Thanks! I love your channel.




No comments:
Post a Comment